If you are looking for a personal trainer in St Johns Wood…look no further. PGPT have the experience, knowledge and passion to get you to your goals.
We know that losing weight and getting fit isn’t easy, but having delivered over 18,000 hours personal training over the years we have built up an understanding of exactly what you need to do to get on top of your health and wellness.
We have 6 steps to success
- Nutrition: the foundation of all health and fitness
- Supplementation: to fill in the voids in your nutritional programme
- Resistance training: increase lean muscle mass
- Cardiovascular exercise: optimise fat burning
- Flexibility: to prevent injury, promote recovery
- Coaching: knowledge, support, and accountability
With these 6 steps we can guarantee success!
But fitness and wellness is not about weight loss, for some it’s about having a better quality of life or reducing stress. We understand that everybody has different goals. A stressful job can really take it’s tolls on your energy levels often our clients use our services to get a better quality of life. Exercise and eating well can increase energy, productivity and concentration as well as helping you to lose weight and feel great.
If you are looking for a personal trainer in St Johns Wood and the surrounding area, look no further. We are a premium mobile service, so you can save time and we will come to you! We have all the equipment and knowledge you need to complete a diverse and dynamic workout. Using a mixture of body weight exercises and equipment. The routine is never the same, so each week your body is pushed to new and safe limits allowing you to get the most out of your hour with your personal trainer. You will never be bored as we have a catalogue of exercises which we have built up through our combined 25 years plus in the fitness industry.
Whether you’re looking to stay active and strong during pregnancy, tone up, or lose weight, Nikki has the tools and dedication you need to achieve your goals.
Latest posts by Nikki Lan (see all)
- Why am I always tired? - February 13, 2018
- How to Stick to your Fitness New Year’s Resolution - January 9, 2018
- Turn a negative into a positive - December 6, 2017