“If you have enthusiasm, a positive attitude and a few basic skills, I have a fun and fulfilling PA position just for you!”
Dear Prospective Employee,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope you have precisely what I need in a PA so I can take this page down immediately, and put you to work in the fun and rewarding position I have available.
I’m Peter Gaffney the owner of PGPT. We are a mobile Personal Training Company based in North West London. We typically deliver sessions to clients living in the Hampstead, ST Johns Wood and Highgate areas. PGPT is looking for a PA/ Admin person to step in and handle 3 key areas. These are business development, social media and marketing.
Tasks I Need You To Perform
- Taking calls
- Filing paperwork
- Scheduling appointments
- Booking travel arrangements
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Ordering supplies
- Handling paperwork
- Updating databases
- Booking sessions for clients
- Taking payments for personal training packages
- Manage daily social media campaigns
- Create relevant content to engage with customers
- Create & manage published content (video, images)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in “social” way whilst cultivating leads and sales
- Develop and expand community and/or blog outreach efforts
- Oversee design (Facebook timeline, cover photos, profile pics, twitter profile & blog)
- Creating basic presentations
- Uploading to the customer database
- Set up/Manage Google Places Account
- Preparation and maintenance of materials
- Management/Uploading of video and photo content
- Helping you create emails and sales letters
- Coming up with new ideas to improve lead generation
These are the skills you must already have to qualify for this position:
- Microsoft Word: You must be very comfortable using Word.
- Microsoft Publisher: We publish a monthly newsletter in publisher, and you’ll need to be able to make edits/changes to the file when necessary and get it ready for print.
- Microsoft Excel: You must have basic Excel skills. We don’t do anything advanced with this software, just some simple spreadsheets, but you must be comfortable doing what I need you to do.
- Good phone personality/etiquette: You will be talking with my customers, who are VERY important to me, and prospective customers, who are also important. You must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through email. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions to the prospect or client. I’ll teach you everything you need to say and do, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- Email: A great deal of your work will be via email. I use a web-based program that’s easy to learn (you’ll understand it within 30 minutes). You need to be very comfortable and proficient with email.
Thoughtfulness and organisation: I need you to be able to think for yourself and be organised. I am very serious about this one. I want someone who learns and grows with me.
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person to hire relatively quickly. If this job sounds good to you, then complete the web form below for additonal instructions on completing the initial application process.